Wednesday 5 February 2014

January has been a very busy month for me in terms of writing, as I've said about in a previous blog and things look set to become even more exciting.

Firstly, I have been asked to contribute a regular column for The Spectral Times which I am really excited about. The first piece should be The Body on the Moor: The Ghost of Charlotte Dymond. That will (hopefully) be in issue three. I have ideas for the next three/four pieces lined up. I am still hard at work on my re-investigation into the murder of Charlotte Dymond, but have had to pause as there is information that I need to obtain and that may require a trip to London!

Here is a link to issue two of The Spectral Times that features my review of The Christmas Ghost Stories of Lawrence Gordon Clark: http://en.calameo.com/read/002938563b769d352896d

Hot off the press, so to speak is an interview of myself by author BrianMcKinley:
http://brianpatrickmckinley.wordpress.com/2014/02/04/interview-with-matthew-banks/

This is the second in a series of interviews by Brian with authors that have contributed to the Fresh Blood Anthology


I'm really excited about this as this is the second interview I have done this year with regards to my writing and though both are similar in theme, both add something to my creative process. Also due out any time now is issue Twelve of We Belong Dead which features my piece on Universal's 1935 romp 'The Raven'. Here is the cover
There will be more news as it comes. And don't forget that you can follow me on Twitter @thedoctor67

No comments: